Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7.22.2009

levi's really likes prison.

Well obviously if their entire F/W campaign was modeled and inspired by a place I never want to see.

I guess in a way it makes complete sense. According to Highsnobiety, after stripes and before the infamous orange jumpsuit, denim was the fabric of choice for inmates. With Levi's being a denim company it was only fitting that they merge these two coincidences...

Still scares me and I still don't get it.

2 comments:

  1. BWest has something to say since I am at times known as Mr. Levi's. Whatever decision the marketing people over at Levi's decides to do I support. It doesn't need to be understood by the public. At the end of the day, quality products sell. This ad is just to give the public eye something new to look at in between going to the store an purchasing those great things called Levi's.

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget