Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7.02.2009

betsey johnson will live forever.

After reading yesterday that designer Betsey Johnson was considering retiring via The Cut, I was very upset. Betsey is one of the first designers I became intrigued with and without her at the helm of her company, I wasn't too sure what would happen to the colorful brand. Today Betsey herself denied rumors of her impending retirement via what else, Twitter, and said that the Betsey Johnson brand will live on, with her running the show. Yays!

"I will never retire while I've still got my legs and my make-up box." - Bette Davis

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget