Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6.04.2009

i've been cheating on you.

With this:

misadventures of a misfit.

It's my online writing portfolio, kind of like my resume of sorts. I've been building this portfolio so that I can properly go out into the world of journalism and be prepared to beat the crap out of any and all competition. So kidding, but not really.

Anyway, I re-post most of my writing for magazines that I blog for like JENESIS and M.I.S.S. Crew, so be a doll and check it out. Make me feel good by talking shit in the little doo dad called the comment box. Go on,
BOOKMARK IT.

Thanks. Management.

1 comment:

  1. D! I love your portfolio. I didn't know you were a fashion student, great change! and by the way check out my blog. It's still pretty new, so no bad comments! http://thelifeandtimesofafashiondiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget