6.04.2009

i've been cheating on you.

With this:

misadventures of a misfit.

It's my online writing portfolio, kind of like my resume of sorts. I've been building this portfolio so that I can properly go out into the world of journalism and be prepared to beat the crap out of any and all competition. So kidding, but not really.

Anyway, I re-post most of my writing for magazines that I blog for like JENESIS and M.I.S.S. Crew, so be a doll and check it out. Make me feel good by talking shit in the little doo dad called the comment box. Go on,
BOOKMARK IT.

Thanks. Management.

1 comment:

  1. D! I love your portfolio. I didn't know you were a fashion student, great change! and by the way check out my blog. It's still pretty new, so no bad comments! http://thelifeandtimesofafashiondiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget