Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3.24.2009

rayban DIY colorized wayfarer.

Back in December I read on a couple blogs that Rayban was slated to drop a pair of Do It Yourself Wayfarers. I'm not a huge do it yourself kind of girl, but I appreciate a good arts and crafts project every now and then. The glasses are white and come equipped with a few markers so you can get your Picasso on. Not sure if I like the idea of paying 100+ dollars for glasses that I have to take home and do additional work on. I mean, what if you mess up?

Check out more on these glasses HERE.
So would you cop these DIY Rayban Wayfarers?

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget