Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3.24.2009

new name 4 my m.i.s.s. crew column.

Hey guys! I've got to come up with a name for the column I write for M.I.S.S. Crew. I'm excited because it kind of sets the work I do for the magazine in stone. I'll have weekly articles about interesting things going on in the political world, which is nice because it allows me to jump out of my comfort zone.

Anyway, I need to come up with a name for it. Any suggestions would really help me out! The winning name will get a shout out in my next post, a virtual hug from yours truly, and gratitude from the kid for life.

Ok, get to thinking. Remember it's a political blog!

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget