Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3.05.2009

mop shots.

Found this website totally by accident.

I always have a really hard time when it comes to allowing others to touch my hair. I've had previous hair dressers get scissor happy, color happy, and hair spray happy on my shizz so now I'm EXTRA sensitive with who I allow to do my hair.

Enter Mop Shots! Now when I want to find someone in my city that does the type of hair I have, I can look it up via the Mop Shots website and find not only salons, but pictures and reviews of women who've used the same place. Sweeeettttt.

Check out Mop Shots today!

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget