Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3.30.2009

the 'it' shoe.

The Louis Vuitton 'Spicy' sandal is being named as the 'it' shoe of the 2009 Spring/Summer season. And I couldn't agree more. From fashionista's in Paris and New York to Kanye West's jumpoff, I mean girlfriend, Amber Rose...I've been seeing these shoes everywhere.

The collection offers a wide array of stilettos in rare feathers, tribal inspired laces, gold rivets, and a host of other embellishments to tie into the tribal theme of the season. At a STEEP price point (from about $1,540 - $2,778) the collection offers up 6 different styles to choose from.
Does anyone else love these as much as I do? I'm just waiting for a Steve Madden knock off in 5..4..3..2..YOU KNOW THEIR GONNA MAKE ONE!

Check out I LVoe LV HERE for more info and prices on all the models.

4 comments:

  1. the only word I can think of when I see there is WILD. But I love it.!

    ps. I know you're writing for numerous things these days :), but are you a lil sad like I am that Indie is re-vamping Kweenz and no longer needs us? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually i am. i was a little surprised for the news. wondering what she's got in store for the blog... =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love a pair, but imagine if one of the beads or feathers fall off.. would be vex!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my dear, topshop alredy have their version ut here, so no doubt when NY store opens it will be there ^_^ but i reckon they will be more than in Madden ones!check it out:

    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=true&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=59927&parent_category_rn=42317&productId=1136286&langId=-1

    not as loud as the LV's but a high street copy no doubt!

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget