Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3.02.2009

fuckery filled programming.

When I first heard of Harlem Heights, I didn't think much of it due to the fact that A) it's going to be on BET (fail), B) one of Kanye's ex-girlfriends was going to be a cast member (fail), and finally C) BET anyone? Anyway, after watching the trailer today I can tell this is going to be a fuckery filled program to the fullest extent. I have jumped on the bandwagon and will be viewing this television program pronto.

Lets all say a silent prayer that BET got it right this time. Their track record is trash to say the least, so I'm not holding my breath...

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget