Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2.26.2009

weekend warriors.

Found this gem over @ Rio's spot.
I want this shit. ASAP.
"I found my inner bitch and ran with her." 
If you're on the computer you should really check out her blog modern Fuerza. Rio's an up & coming freelance journalist who, in my humble opinion, has an amazing eye for art, and an even more amazing voice. I'm alway put onto something new with here. We both write for another blog Kweenz Destroy, but to be honest, sometimes I find myself reading her posts more than my own. 

If you like what you see, you can find it here.

1 comment:

  1. haha awhh D.!
    This shit just made my day! real talk. I'm always reading your blog too...
    I got a taste for well-structured words and sentences, and that's something you're great at. I got mad love for you.

    <333

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget