Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2.01.2009

Temperley London. Spring 09 Ready to Wear.

Just stopped by Style.com to check out some of the pictures from the 09 ready to wear and couture shows. Naturally all the heavy hitters like Dior, Chanel, and Armani made my day, but I was more worried about seeing my favorite designers that aren't that well known. Ya know, the little guys...
Temperley London is one of my favorite designers. Her clothes are always feminine but still have that undeniable edge and sex appeal. They definitely did not disappoint with their ready to wear collection. They teamed up flowing tops and dresses with rugged belts to even out their looks. I peeped the one shoulder trend AGAIN...seems like everything comes full circle. They gave me some great ideas for the spring and summer.

Some of my favorite looks below!
This piece kinda reminds me of the Lanvin dress Maggie Gyllenhaal wore to the Golden Globes 


Visit Temperley London here!

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget