Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1.17.2009

my president is black.

Best video I've seen in a long time. This song made me cry like a bitch election night. God I love me some Barack Obama and I cannot WAIT until we help out as Americans and change the face and perception of our country on the world stage. This is definitely a change everyone can believe in.

Jeezy feat. Nas - My President is Black

1 comment:

  1. ok there is so much to say about this video and song:
    1. The White people are the crunkest ones in the video. I love it, check out homeboy at the 3:29 mark.
    2.I like the point of the song...but why is his lambo relevant? That means I can make a song "My president is black/my boobies are huge/and i'll be damned if my diamonds aren't too..
    3.Shout out to the random black men steppin..they were choppin it up real slow motion style

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget