Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1.31.2009

melody ehsani

Recently I've found myself obsessed over finding theee perfect 2 or 3 finger ring. I already have one, but I want another, and this time I don't want it to set me back financially. Because, to keep it ghetto...'a bitch got bills'.

Enter Melody Ehsani! She's a accessory, and shoe designer, and she's dope. I saw some of her work on Keri Hilson randomly, and ever since then I've been insanely obsessed with owning on of her pieces. A few pictures of my favorites below!

Pow Knuckle Ring 

Focused Necklace (my favorite!)

Swarovski Crystal Bamboo Earrings 
(its like the hood and the suburbs all wrapped in one package lol)

Make sure to visit Melody here!

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget