Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11.04.2008

history was made tonight.

tonight i shed some tears.
i shed tears for several reasons. reason's i'll explain below...

to start, i've watched my father for years break his back to make things happen for his family. i've watched him cry in the dark and hold his head down in shame because of the things others have said about him. tonight i saw my father cry in the open, but these were not tears of agony, but tears of joy. because tonight ladies and gentlemen history was made, the impossible was made possible, and something truly wonderful and amazing happened.

barack obama makes me feel like i can do anything. much like my father makes me feel actually. when i hear him speak, it makes me want to get off my ass and reach my dreams and do all the things that i thought were impossible for me to do.

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget