Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7.18.2010

the turbanator.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've been told that I have a hat head. I'm not entirely sure what that means, but I do know that hats and other subsequent head gear looks lovely on the days I just don't care. Recently I've decided that in the last month of summer and well into the fall I shall be rocking the turban. It's the best way to hide the hot mess my hair has become because of this humid weather. A couple of years ago I was obsessed with scarves, so with drawers and bins full of beautiful fabric I don't utilize anymore, why wouldn't I take full advantage? I'm not alone in love for turbans either. I've already discussed the situation in full with Katya. She and I are in agreement that the turban will be our crown of glory in the coming months. Get with it people...

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget